On Cyber Monday, GIPC in collaboration with the International Trademark Association and the Congressional Trademark Caucus, hosted an open door briefing to Members of Congress, their staff and media to urge all Americans to be vigilant and “Shop Safe”.
- Caitlin E. Soto, Investigative Counsel at the U.S. Senate Committee on Finance;
- Luis Sierra, Division Chief of the National IPR Center’s Homeland Security Investigations;
- Kasie Brill, GIPC’s Executive Director of Brand Protection;
- Rebecca Mond, VP of Federal Government Affairs at the Toy Association; and
- Ryan Ong, Director of International Business Policy at the National Association of Manufacturers.